Monday, February 27, 2012

Waiting...

It's been awhile since I've posted, and there's not even a reason for it! I have been doing a lot of subbing the past few weeks, and sewing, which I'm excited about, but other than that, there's absolutely no reason why I shouldn't be posting. I guess maybe because I have to take more (and better) pictures of all my projects, both finished and in progress. And maybe because I have a mac now, and my camera won't upload pictures onto it, so I have to put them on my old laptop, then transfer them to a flash drive, then upload them to the Mac (problems, problems). And also because I'm laaaazy. And waiting, always waiting, for my dissertation drafts to come back from my committee so I can edit them, overnight them, and wait for more rounds of editing. It's a terrible, awful, gut-wrenching process. I. Hate. It.

I've been waiting for a month and still nothing. Oi. Hopefully I get them soon, but at the same time, I'm glad I don't have to work on it. It's a frustrating/confusing process.

Anywho, that's all for now. I should post pictures of my quilts, and drawstring bags, and the AMAAAAZING (in my opinion) pillow I made this weekend. And I will. Later....

But here's a pic to sum up my mood...


No comments:

Post a Comment